Terms and Conditions
buy dapoxetine Terms, Conditions and Contract of Enrolment
http://artistestone.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://artistestone.com/collection/ FEES, ENROLMENT & REFUNDS
1. IN THE EVENT OF A STUDENT FAILING TO ATTEND THE CONFIRMED COURSE OR COMPLETE THE COURSE FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT THE COURSE IS CANCELLED BY THE SCHOOL, (FOR EXAMPLE: PERSONAL PROBLEMS, ILLNESS, CHANGE OF MIND, RELOCATION, PREGNANCY, ILLNESS OR DEATH IN THE FAMILY, CHANGE IN PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES, FAILURE TO OBTAIN A VISA OR A LOAN ETC.) NO REFUNDS OF FEES OR DEPOSITS WILL BE MADE AND NO ENTITLEMENT TO A LATER-DATE COURSE WILL BE GAINED.
2. Deposits are non-refundable but will be credited against the course fee. If you cancel your enrolment less than 30 days prior to the start date, no monies will be refunded
follow url Payment
All outstanding debts to us must be made before we will issue you with a diploma or certificate.
We reserve the right to refuse enrolment on any of the courses we offer.
If you are using a credit agreement and paying for the course by instalments, you agree to pay the instalments promptly and on the dates specified in the credit agreement, irrespective of the speed at which you are studying. If you are issued with a new card, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can update our records.
If you are paying by instalments and your card is declined or you miss a payment for any other reason, we will notify you by email and then letter, and your course account will be locked.
Cancellation of course
Course cancellations must be sent to us within 30 days of signing up for the course
To cancel your course you must send a signed, written notice via recorded delivery to the our registered address (cancel- lations by telephone will not be accepted). You must also return your course and all related course materials in their origi- nal packaging to us at your own cost and risk, and in resaleable condition. We strongly encourage you to send the course materials by recorded delivery so that you can track the return.
Upon receipt of cancellation notice and returned course materials at our registered address – and provided the course materials are, at our sole discretion, in resaleable condition – we will process the refund due to you within thirty days of our receipt of your written notice of cancellation.
4. Upon notification of the commencement date no variation in the course date will be permitted without full payment of any outstanding balance and at least one month’s written notice being received by the Administrator, who reserves the right to change and confirm another date – subject to availability. The applicant can make only one change of date.
5. All fees must be received by the School without deduction, therefore any overseas/UK bank charges will automatically be added to the final balance payable.
6. A student is accepted for enrolment on and subject to the conditions that the student will attend on the date (the commencement date) and at the time specified in the confirmation letter which will be sent to the student upon receipt of the completed application form together with the correct deposit.
7. Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted or cancelled through an act of God or terrorist act.
8. Students will not be accepted on the commencement date unless full payment of fees has been made.
9. Course fees, deposits and other payments are non-transferable and non refundable whether home learning or in school training. If fees are late we will keep trying te credit/debit card until payment is received. A £25 charge will be added to your account for every payment that is late – If the payment is more than 10 days late a further £25 will be added.
HOURS, ATTENDANCE & ACHIEVEMENT
10. STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND ON THE FIRST DAY OF THEIR COURSE OR MODULE AT THE TIME STATED ON THEIR CONFIRMATION LETTER. FAILURE TO ATTEND THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR COURSE OR MODULE WILL PRECLUDE YOU FROM ATTENDING ANY FURTHER PART OF THAT COURSE OR MODULE, AND YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY FEES PAID OR OFFERED AN ALTERNATIVE START DATE OR COURSE.
11. For assessment-based courses, you must have a minimum of 80% attendance for teaching in the classroom for each subject/module. Failure to meet this requirement will result in your expulsion from the school. You must also have 100% attendance. For examination-based courses, you must have at least 80% attendance in the first 12 weeks of your course. Failure to meet this requirement will result in your expulsion from the school. In addition, if you miss more than 100 hours in total on either a Guild Accredited or NVQ course, you will not be registered for examination.
12. Classes will commence promptly at the published times irrespective of whether all students are present. Classes will not be delayed to wait for latecomers, and teachers are not responsible for repeating work missed. Latecomers may be requested to wait until a suitable break in teaching before entering a class. Class hours can be varied at the discretion of the School’s Director without prior notice.
13. The School will be closed on all UK public holidays. If a public holiday falls during your course, no extra days will be added to your course nor reduction in fees given.
14. Paying for and/or attending a course fully does not guarantee a qualification, diploma or certificate of achievement. Awards of achievement are gained by the successful fulfilment of the criteria set out by the various awarding bodies. The decision of the Education Director is final in all cases.
15. Time off for official religious holidays, booked holidays, planned weddings, medical appointments etc. must be discussed and agreed before application. We recommend that all absence be avoided where possible.
16. Students making arrangements for payment of course fees through overseas banks must ensure that either the fees, or proof of payment from their bank, accompanies their application form. We advise students to mark requests to their banks for foreign exchange as ‘Priority’, being of an educational nature. Bank drafts should be directed to Kathryn Davidson – A Touch Of Beauty Training School, 983 Upper Newtownards Road, Dundonald, BT16 1RN
17. It is vitally important that the remitting bank quotes the full name of the attending student on the details of payment. All bank charges must be prepaid in order that A Touch Of Beauty Training School receives the amount in full.
18. When paying fees by a direct debit transfer of credit, you must send an application form by mail or fax to the School in advance or enrolment form may be filled in online. State the amount of the transfer clearly on the application form along with the bank details and / or reference number.
19. It is regretted that due to the possibility of copyright infringement, the use of video cameras is not permitted. Audio recording equipment may be permitted by specific arrangement.
20. The wearing of the School’s uniform is required for all students unless otherwise stated.
21. As all courses are of a continuous nature, no allowance for lateness or absenteeism will be made except with prior consent by the Education Director who also reserves the right to dismiss any student giving justifiable cause for such action. His/her decision in all such matters will be deemed as final.
22. It is not the responsibility of the School or individual teachers to provide additional teaching hours for students to ‘catch up’ on education missed due to lateness or absenteeism for whatever reason.
23. All course contents, their elements and fees are subject to change without any prior notice to Students at the discretion of the School.
24. Students unable to understand or speak English will not be permitted to take part in practical sessions without the assistance of a suitably qualified interpreter. The interpreter must be arranged and at the expense of the student.
25.Students failing to complete their assessments, variations, ranges etc. during the term of their course will be charged by the hour for any further teaching/supervision/assessing. These sessions will be at the convenience of the School. Check with the Administration department for the current rates.
26.These conditions form the main part of the contract between the School and the Student. The Centre Policy Guidelines (issued separately on request) also form part of this contract and should be read by all students. Only the Director shall be authorised to alter or waive any of the aforementioned terms and conditions.
27.Certificates will not be issued unless the course has been completed and all payments have been made.
28.No refunds will be given if students fail to attend or complete the course.
29. If any student behaves improperly on the School’s premises including any form of cheating during an assessment/exam, damages or removes any equipment belonging to the School will be asked to leave immediately.
We regret that course fees or deposits can only be refunded in full if the college for any reason cancels a course. We regret that we cannot provide refunds for deposits, tuition fees, kits or examinations fees in cases of illness, personal problems, relocation or change of work or any reason which may mean you have to cancel or leave your course. The same applies to overseas students who in addition have been unable to obtain a visa.